Root Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4 & S5 Without PC
Smartphones got bigger and better, which ultimately changed the way we incorporate them into our life. Apart from the communication standpoint, we are using our mobile for various activities that make us laziest. With the right apps, you could empower your smartphone to do anything.
Android is something that can’t be separated from the smartphones mixture. The amalgamation is quite denser, and the popularity is would hit the sky soon. If you were a smartphone user for quite a while, you know the amount of smartphone brands out there in the market. They were countless, many of the Chinese brands emerges in, and the famous players kick them away.
Samsung is stable the well reputed smartphone brand from years. There remembered well with its Galaxy Series smartphone. If you were an owner of those models, you might fizzle how you could root them? Then this guide is for you people. We have the definitive guide to root Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4 and S5 without Computer PC. Let’s start the game.
Before we begin, let’s define few terms like Root for better consuming.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but, bypassing your smartphone manufacturer restriction on the system files. It helps you to get the complete access to your smartphone, through which you could alter the root level settings. Rooting itself against to your warranty, so better we leave the options for yourself whether to root or move on.
Let’s see, how you could jailbreak Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, and S4 without PC connections. You could check some of the free music downloaders for android. Let’s dive in!
Word of Warning: Rooting your Android phone would break your warranty, in case if you commit any mistake it might land you on severe problems. Tech Treak is nowhere responsible if you have done anything with your smartphone.
How To Root Samsung Phones Without Computer PC
Precaution is better than cure, better let’s take some of the preliminary stuff ready before we enter to root our devices. Let’s dive in!
- Always see the supported devices first.
- Backup your mobile before you do anything.
- Make sure your battery has enough juice ( at least 60% charge)
- Remove the Memory card after the required app installation.
- Enable USB debugging mode (Settings >> Device Information >> Check “Enable USB Debugging”)
Once you have the resource ready you could proceed further. If everything is good, go ahead and start the work. You also check some of the free movie apps for android.
1. Make Use Of Framaroot
- Download Framaroot APK.
- Install in your mobile. Tap the downloaded APK in your smartphone and follow the on-screen installation.
- Select Install superuser.
- Click Boromir.
- Pop-up appear. Success 🙂 Superuser and Su binary installed. You have to reboot your device.
Now your Samsung Galaxy phone will get the root access upon the restart. This method works with many versions we personally tried with Samsung, and it worked. Give it a try.
2. iRoot (Formerly vRoot)
vRoot is one of the familiar apps to root your android mobile without using desktop or computer connection. Best part, it have both root and unroot options, so that if you find anything wired after rooting, you could unroot quickly. Eventually, they have rebranded as iRoot which supports many Samsung mobile phones.
Root Samsung Galaxy Without Computer PC;
- Download iRoot APK from here.
- Install on your mobile phone.
- Open iRoot app and tap I Agree.
- Click Root button.
- Phone reboots after rooting.
That’s it, now your Samsung Galaxy will be rooted.
Benefits of rooting your android device;
- You can install any applications that requires the root access. For example, Game Killer APK which requires root access to get into the gaming directory to get more points and coins.
- You can install custom ROMs.
- Make your smartphone faster.
- Get rid of bloatwares.
Rooting your Android smartphone not going to be intricate if you have the right apps to proceed. Suppose, if you were a Samsung Galaxy smartphone owner if you need to have the right one-click root apps to get your worked finished. So we have this complete guide to root Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, and S4 without PC computer connections.
Sharing is caring, isn’t it? Feel free to share with your friends and relatives.