Most of the computers today run on Windows. It is a very user-friendly interface to work on! Windows allows you to perform your task efficiently. Windows has been updated from time to time and with different versions. The most commonly used versions of Windows today are Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 which is the latest version. Here we are providing you the list of most some tricks and tips which will allow you to work efficiently on Windows.
Keyboard shortcuts are the best method to input data without the help of mouse. It allows you to work more efficiently and faster. It is an easy solution which allows you to keep your fingers always on the keyboard. So always try to use shortcut keys while working on Windows. Here we are providing you some of the most used shortcut keys. Also, go through some best Android Emulators for PC.
Cool Windows Tricks & Keyboard Shortcuts 2017
- Alt+F is used for File Menu Option in running program.
- Alt+E is used for Edit options in the running program.
- Alt+Tab is used for Switching between open programs.
- F1 is used as Universal Help.
- F2 is used for renaming a selected file.
- F5 is used to refresh the current program window.
- Ctrl+N is used to create a new file.
- Ctrl+O is used for opening a file from the current software program.
- Ctrl+B is used for Changing the selected text to Bold.
- Ctrl+I is used for Changing the selected text to Italic.
- Ctrl+U is used for making the selected text Underlined.
- Ctrl+F is used to Find a window for current document.
- Ctrl+X is used to Cut the selected item.
- Ctrl+C is used for Copying the selected item.
- Ctrl+A is used to elect the entire program.
- Ctrl+S is used for Saving the current document file.
- Ctrl+V and Shift+Ins both are used to Paste the selected text.
- Ctrl+K is used for Inserting hyperlink to the selected text.
- Ctrl+P is used to Print the current page.
- Alt+F4 is used to close the currently active program.
- Always use custom install option while installing Windows to your computer.
- Customize your privacy settings and battery saver to get the better results.
- Create a local account to log in and out of the Windows.
- Launch taskbar programs with your keyboard. It is a simpler and easier way to work with Windows.
- Try to keep track on your programs so that the applications which are not in use and are slowing up the processing speed of your Windows can be removed.
- Categorize your apps into various labeled groups with the help of built-in organization tools to prevent cluttered mess while running multiple apps on Windows.
- Use centralized, contextual search for searching the desired application on windows. It will help in fast accessing of the program.
- While working with the smart screen; Windows choose your level of security to avoid third party access. You can also use picture password for fun and advanced and complex password.
- For faster access to windows, you can sign in Windows without using any name or password.
- If you feel that your Windows PC is doing slower jobs and becoming a slug, then you can just refresh it which will help in fast accessing.
- If you are using Windows 8, then use live tile option to customize the screen according to your desired applications.
- You can create a separate individual account for your kids and make setting through family settings, control panel, and family safety to avoid nasty applications to run on your Windows.
- Try to close the apps which are not being in use. It would not only help in enhancing your battery life but also boost up your processing speed.
Recommended: iOS Emulator For Windows To run iOS Apps